Posts by ticmike
6 posts total, newest first.
PS3 External HDD For Storing Games On??in Playstation Jailbreak & Customization - Yeah cheers, Ive already jailbroken my PS3 and have games running well off an small usb drive, I just saw some vids on you tube of people with big collections of HDD and wanted to do the same, but the first drive I got wPS3 External HDD For Storing Games On??in Playstation Jailbreak & Customization - Ok guys since buying a 4tb Drive ive since found out that the PS3 needs to be FAT32 and 4Tb does not support that, 2tb at the max for FAT32 apparently.
Got a a Sonnics 2tb off amazon which advertises it as plug and plDJ and Jason's Logitech S/N's & Receipts Shopin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, Just added you on chat, looking for a UK receipt if possible.Premium High Quality Shop - Porn , FileHost , VPN , Streaming And Morein Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Can you get any MEGA accounts (premium)?Logitech Questionin Marketplace Talk - Cool, mine starts with 1701 so thats 2017, so if I say was last last year that'll be cool
Showing the 5 most recent posts.