Posts by Bolthie
6 posts total, newest first.
Fortnite Aimbot, Chams, Nospread, Etc FULL SOURCE CODEin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - Hey, first thing's first, get a working MemeEye and EAC anticheat bypass, second, compile, third, inject. Have fun!Updating Offsets on Smef's Indigo?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Smef's version of Indigo is arguably the best Indigo paste out there, yet I can't figure out how to update it.
If someone could teach me how to update weapon offsets that would be epic of you, thanks.Skush v4 Pre Release Testersin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Activity by hours: 2-3 Per Day
Time Zone: CST
CPU Model: i7-8700HQ
GPU Model: 1060
RAM Size in GB: 16 (DDR4)
Windows Version: 1809
Thanks in advanced!Login Injector?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I'm curious about making a login injector, especially one for a CSGO cheat, not that I'm interested in selling, but just sharing with a few of my friends.
How would I go about doing this?OSIRIS MULTIHACK | AIMBOT | CHARMS | ESP | TRIGGERBOTin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - at least give some credit to uc?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.