Posts by zarathustraa
5 posts total, newest first.
K Relay Unlimitedin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - If I'm using k relay with CC client how do I connect directly to realms? If I use /con <server> <realm> it will make me leave the proxy server
But if I use /server <server> to stay within proxy, it doesn't have funct[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I asked in this thread because I'm using your CC client and CC had its own /con command which I thought maybe was overriding K Relay's /con command
But I guess I am suppose to use /server <name>
Will try. Thanks! A[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Got a question:
I'm using the newly updated K Relay and connecting to the proxy server with this client, but when I do /con <server> to change servers, it takes me out of the proxy and thus removing K Relay.
How do I s[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Suggestion for next version:
Would love a whisper notifier that plays a short and unique sound whenever you get a whisper. Currently there is only a notifier on keywords, and the sound is easy to miss since it's a com[26.1.0] Crazy Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can't connect to natiix's krelay with this? I have krelay proxy started and I connect to proxy with your client but it never connects. Or is natiix's krelay outdated? If so can you point me to an updated version?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.