Posts by ImanGaming
4 posts total, newest first.
I want PANIC SPACE MAP [UNEDIT]in Blackshot Mods & Modding - I want because i forgot to backup for my world cause im using ghost hack now . Send then i release ! :DBlackShot NifExecution V3 [SEA]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=proeggby;13777723]bengaludo method patch.. you need to edit the character 1 by 1..[/QUOTE]
All now are detect if u play practice it undetect but if u play with people it come [Abnormal Client]BlackShot NifExecution V2 [SEA]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - It is a nice bypass I using this hack !!
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1326155
It a world collision / Ghost Mode
Try it no abnormal client ..... xD
Try la It fun We shoot in a wall
https://Melee Bug .in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - [QUOTE=ZPepSy;13704672]really patched?? or u are just lazy to explain to noobs[/QUOTE]
Realy patched After the latest update's :dead:Melee Bug .in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - [QUOTE=ImanGaming;13696786]The first step is just drop all weapon to the wall
Step 2 : When the weapon drop u run backward
In that case the melee will bugging like rifle u use
Nice bug Try naa .
I DONT HAVE SCREE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.