Posts by Waiji
47 posts total, newest first.
Why are so many people getting banned?in General - [QUOTE=Tae;13803815]
Some people just have anger issues.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah like some people leave a negative rep on you with over 350 rep points just because you gave them information in a completely non-offensive manneDo you like rick and morty ?in General - [QUOTE=Tae;13814392]oh hi, thanks, yeah I realized I fucked up.
thanks though
thanks a lot!
you helped much.[/QUOTE]
I said nothing rude to you, leaving a negative rep comment was a childish and immature overreactiDo you like rick and morty ?in General - [QUOTE=Tae;13802017]well if you want to be a voice actress for a certain character in a tv show
you have to try out and the person who best fits in are good.
I was just saying for the people who didn't make it prob hahelp me choose a producer name ?:(in General - [QUOTE=prblmchyld;13808306]
is prblmchyld good?
[/QUOTE]
No
[QUOTE=prblmchyld;13808306]
what about blvck nebula
[/QUOTE]
No
[QUOTE=prblmchyld;13808306]
the philosopher ?
[/QUOTE]
Meh
[QUOTE=prblmchyld;1380830Fuck Versain Flaming & Rage - I didn't know negative reputation was possible
Showing the 5 most recent posts.