Posts by Lonzo Ball
129 posts total, newest first.
LEGENDARY REFUND SERVICES[FAST][PROFESSIONAL][SAFE]in User Services - TAKING ORDERS ALL DAY LONG, HAVE SPECIAL OFFERS ! !LEGENDARY REFUND SERVICES[FAST][PROFESSIONAL][SAFE]in User Services - Online and taking orders !!!LEGENDARY REFUND SERVICES[FAST][PROFESSIONAL][SAFE]in User Services - [QUOTE=Raydon;14729180]OP wanted a refund with me, got him the form needed to finish the refund been dodging me for over a week with the excuse that he is out of the country.[/QUOTE]
Guys, everybody who have unfinished LEGENDARY REFUND SERVICES[FAST][PROFESSIONAL][SAFE]in User Services - [QUOTE=nicksinz;14728713]what do you mean no one paid you? I paid you and I have proof[/QUOTE]
I got refund for you so don't try to tell me that I scammed you somehow. Like I said, If I did something against rules go anLEGENDARY REFUND SERVICES[FAST][PROFESSIONAL][SAFE]in User Services - Yo guys chill out, if you really have something illegal against me, go and report it not spam here in my thread. You all guys didn't even send me any money or something.
I was feeling so bad lately, not even able to ca
Showing the 5 most recent posts.