Posts by dubbeldamz
55 posts total, newest first.
Dubbeldamz Massive Salein Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I will send screens upon request over xfire or msn. And any other info you would like to know I will gladly tell you.
lvl 37/ m124 retail($40)
lvl 20($25)
lvl 16/ gold prem 20+ days($20)
lvl 16($10)
lvl 16($10)
Looking for 2 lvl 25+in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to purchase 2 lvl 25+ accounts
add my xfire: reflex0ne
or post in this forum.2 high lvl accountsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Selling 2 high lvl accounts
lvl 28: m60 retail 110k dinars
22k kills, 10k deaths, 2.25 k/d
lvl 36: m60 retail, 170k dinars
37k kills, 17k deaths, 2.15 k/d
add my xfire: reflex0ne or msn CWD-@hotmail.com for scSelling lvl 42 awm retail urgentin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - hey I turned your offer down a day ago but I am now interested, I like the price and the lvl and such, but I am a little worried about your earlier selling post as you posted the name. In which case will get banned.
xLooking for lvl 35+ WR accountsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Title says it all, looking for lvl 35+ accounts will pay using paypal nothing else.
xfire: reflex0ne
msn: CWD-@hotmail.com
Showing the 5 most recent posts.