Posts by Teotra
27 posts total, newest first.
THE SPECIAL JOB | 20$ For Very Little Work !in Work & Job Offers - Thanks a lot mate! Got $20 for almost no work at all. Also, he is very responsive :)THE SPECIAL JOB | 20$ For Very Little Work !in Work & Job Offers - Everything went fast and he was very responsive. He really know what he is doing. I recommend doing this. It's easy money for a very little jobHow do you make new friends after moving?in General - Go to places like gyms or central places of the city. Find the place where people use to meetRecommended Moviesin Entertainment - The Pianist if you like historyfuck gaypalin Flaming & Rage - I've been talking everyday with Paytiz support because of PayPal. It kept rejecting the transaction. I added a different email to my account and it got fixed :mad:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.