Posts by Factorhackscom
19 posts total, newest first.
New map pak files and datas sharein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=6zbombz;13749023]I have a good bypass but How do you use the 100% no recoil for pak when the endings of both of the files are .uexp
Do I rename the end to .pak or would that corrupt the file?
I tried so many .pak'3/7 Multiple paks downloadin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rozoll;13749301]Dear Factorhackscom
How to use ?[/QUOTE]
Bypass + my pak3/7 Multiple paks downloadin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - https://preview.ibb.co/j07v4y/5_7_after_update.png (https://ibb.co/h4NTPy)
5-7 proof after update.3/7 Multiple paks downloadin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=T-800;13743201]//Approved
Factorhackscom
1. Pak was deleted because the archive was corrupted
2. Please add proofs.[/QUOTE]
will add it when im back, I just flying back to HK to visit my family, dfly will do i3/7 Multiple paks downloadin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - This paks in here still working,
This link (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1376862)
[quote]
Status: 3/7/2018 Updated , i will keep uploading new paks in this forum
Find your bypass from internet it's not ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.