Posts by MacsHacks
9 posts total, newest first.
BOT files for use with Ceterain Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey, I'm also a huge Cetera user and ive also downloaded his new Cetera Trainer however there seem to be various problems with it such as:
Local class skills not working, "Kill for Temp Items" not being able to add theCetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey, First of all thanks for revamping the Bot. I was a heavy user/creator of bots with Cetera for a while but quit aqw and just came back. I just wanted to inform that the "Advanced Function 1" > "Add Item" Function wasCetera R10.3 [Reboot]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - When I open either Cetera R10.3 or R10.4 I just get a blank screen. Is there supposed to be a URL/Loader I need to install somewhere?
Welp I just had to follow instructions.
I just had to put it in its own folder like i[X32.6.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey 059, Thanks again for the update.
Just wanted to say I noticed a few things different from regular client which could possibly be used for hack checking against someone.
The first was, when using your hacked cli[X32.4.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I was wondering 059,
If I have 2 chars of same type. Which one would be picked if I typed for example
Ex: /con eue knight
Would it be the most recent knight or would it crash.
EDIT: Apparently its based on which charac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.