Posts by p5y
7 posts total, newest first.
Why is changing ranks safe but not BP ?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - the rank is just "easy-one" stored and as above it has to do with achievements, if you change the BP value in SAM (witch is the wrong value to start with, it wont matter because the value is stored in more places, and thDbd Engine bypass 13.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=keyclone;14174892]Damn I thought all the time that this is a program to bypass the engine.ini file to remove the restriction and change the settings there
Thanks that have corrected me and I do think that it isDbd Engine bypass 13.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=keyclone;14174767]Isn't it? Or do I confuse something[/QUOTE]
It just stop log files being sent to the devs, nothing more. And you have to use it before you get banned.
The "only" use of it as of now is likeDbd Engine bypass 13.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=keyclone;14174455]This is a program to bypass the protection of the engine.ini which is C:\Users\@You User@\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
If you want to change something in this fileUltra Rare Perks for DBD 2.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - this is just visual? can others see that I have pink perks?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.