Posts by Retoxified
148 posts total, newest first.
VAC2 got ninja updatedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - It's probably no biggie for AgentGOD to update it, the file being larger does not necesarly mean new detection methods. They probably just added signatures for all public hacks and the common methods that are being leechIMPORTANT, PLEASE READ(VAC2 update 15/04/2010)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=-HABAMON-;1805896]Dude, its 4/15 not 15/4, you fail.[/quote]
In Holland and a lot of other countries its 'DD/MM/YYYY'
As far as I'm aware only the U.S. use 'MM/DD/YY'MPGHCC Resultsin C++/C Programming - [quote=B1ackAnge1;1805619]I think problems where you need to develop your own algorithm etc are always much more interesting. I may post a competition of my own for one I have in mind ;) (though i'm sure noone will enter[1.0.184] Melodia's Multi-"Trainer"in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Mel if u need help with anything feel free to ask ;)[Cube2] player pointersin C++/C Programming - Massive bump...
Forgot to update this, so here it is!
raycubelos(for visibility check):
float viewdist(int x)
{
int fog = getvar("fog");// <-- our string
return x <= 100 ? clamp((SIGHTMIN+(SIGH
Showing the 5 most recent posts.