Posts by freeiphone4all
38 posts total, newest first.
ANYONE WHO HAS USED OR DOWNLOADED NOSMOKING HACK READ THISin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Mudka;2014089]Stop fail at failing it isnt a key logger I have it work it very good and i dont have my account stolen[/quote]
lol/naws
as if they want your stupid crossfire account
what they're after is yfarm on one computerin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Specttre;1997462]VMWare is patched, when you try to run the game it says "cannot run under virtual PC"[/quote]
you need the special code...
idk where it is, but VMWare still worksMPGH 2v2 Tournament [UPDATE #2]in CrossFire Discussions - Please can everyone post their time zone so that we can arrange matches at times suitable for both teams.
I'm from UK, so GMTMPGH 2v2 Tournament [UPDATE]in CrossFire Discussions - [quote=Danyo;1971236]I am ready for my match.[/quote]
so am I /yea
can you get find ur partner and I'll try and get mine :)MPGH 2v2 Tournamentin CrossFire Discussions - what maps/mode are we playing?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.