Posts by smymo
4 posts total, newest first.
✈ CHEAPEST ✈ Nic's DECADE Shop ✈ ONLY $0.35/ea! ✈ PRICE MATCHING ✈in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Patient and great seller, good prices too. Would recommend![X27.0.0] 059's client - controller supportin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hardware Acceleration is off, and I've went through all of the visual options, nothing is helping there.
/mscale does nothing as far as I can tell
and the fabled "enable fullscreen" is nowhere to be found. :/[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller supportin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=blisz;13739543]On the 26.1.0 version my screen zoomed in, and now, even with the new version, it's still zoomed in. Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem? I think it has something to do with the screenshot[X27.0.0] 059's client - controller supportin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Full screen isn't working, and its the only reason that I use a client :/
Can anyone help?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.