Posts by DollaHolla
19 posts total, newest first.
PayPal dispute seller responded game over?in Marketplace Talk - I opened a PayPal dispute against a well known computer company as goods not as described basically saying computer wasn't inside just electronics, they have responded 5 days before dispute automatically responded.
I Photoshop Service [All-In-One]in User Services - This guy is extremely talented, I asked him if he could edit a tricky document for me and it was no easy feat as a few others who I've added on IM on here offering photoshop services said it would cost quite a lot and taAma's Media Shop | Premium Designs | Affordable Prices | Creativity | Fast Deliveryin User Services - added you on IMStarbucks Card | US & UK & CA |in User Services - Add me on IM please I wanna buy.ELITE REFUNDING SERVICE FOR [UK] - GET YOUR MONEY BACKin User Services - added interested in doing business immediately, please message me when you accept my request.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.