Posts by MugreX
256 posts total, newest first.
MAJ1 With 2 Perms (Eliete mod spec, name color change ECT)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=sniperboy34;2470101]LOL read idiot it says sold[/quote]
LOL read idiot. He hasn't closed the deal yet so STFU /orly
[quote] I have it havent done the trade yet, what are you offering? [/quote]MAJ1 With 2 Perms (Eliete mod spec, name color change ECT)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I offer my steam with ModernWarfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Need For Speed: UnderCover.Siggy-120 Posts I hasin Help & Requests - [quote=supergui101;2461470]dude i can try to see waht can do for your sig
but i need some picture to put on hit i dont have lot of gfx skillz[/quote]
Nah its ok. Ill try later on... for right nao, the double rainbowSelling CA / NA ACC CPTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=iKillNewbs;2462093]What kind of idiot would buy such an expensive account... I mean Meek Millz was selling his CPT for 45 bucks plus it had a perm O.o[/quote]
True Dat. Whoever bought this account was an absoluSelling CA / NA ACC CPTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=k0 n00b;2461211]you wont ever ever get75$ for this soo stop dreamin[/quote]
LOL. Yeah. No one will EVER pay 75$ for that :\
Showing the 5 most recent posts.