Posts by Facepalm
164 posts total, newest first.
Did you snag a rare or cool IGN?in Mission Against Terror Discussions - Seeing as how MAT is still in early stages/beta and such, you have TONS of options for your name. So, post your soon-to-be rare or interesting name you were able to snag before anyone else managed to.
For example, my naI Just Wana Share My room Photosin General - What is this... I don't even... How do you...
No really, nice room.Do you have an OCD?in General - Title ^
I'll start.
I can't have the T.V. volume or radio volume on an odd number. What I mean by that is, if I was in a car and the radio's volume was at 17, I'd have to turn it up or down one.Crossfire tricksin CrossFire Tutorials - Thanks for posting them, bro.25kzp exploit!!!!!!in CrossFire Tutorials - Damn dude, I got mai ZP. You rock.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.