Posts by domien96
5 posts total, newest first.
New ModLoaderin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - [quote=d0h;3811553]cracked or steam version?[/quote]
euhm I bought black ops legal in the shop! ;) So steam is legal too?New ModLoaderin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - [quote=d0h;3808683]steam legit version?
run as admin?
no it doesnt matter where the modloader folder is.[/quote]
I did run as administrator, btw what u mean with steam legit version?New ModLoaderin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - These are the pictures, btw check my itsloader folder.
Is it okay my folder is on my desktop?
And are those ".tmp" files normal?
http://i55.tinypic.com/b5nwnl.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/14v33pz.jpgNew ModLoaderin Call of Duty Black Ops Server & GSC Modding - I have big problem!!
So I run modloader.exe and start black ops (pop-up comes up). I wait till modloader disappear and then I click on "no" in the black ops pop-up. After that black ops crashes (BlackopsMP.exe doesnt woalterIWnet Hax v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - i've got a virus now omg!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.