Posts by Bl7ckSheep
51 posts total, newest first.
How to add cash on Korean WarRock account??in WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=platinum92;249822]buy nexon cash cards at target[/QUOTE]
Could u tell me some more about these Korean Cash Cards? I mean, what cards, how do I call them. Which option do I need on WarRock to pay with these cardHow to add cash on Korean WarRock account??in WarRock Korea Hacks - To get 5th slot and things like that you can't buy with dinars. But I really want it, so does anybody know how to pay for Korean WarRock??*Updated* Nexon Registration Tut 2/10/08in WarRock Korea Hacks - Is it real u need KSSN codes of 14-18 years old... If anyone got good tips to find one, I would be very happy. I've been searching for 6 hours now, but can't find a working one wich is not being in use...Buying Korean WarRock Accountin WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=mastasnip3;242968]over 30, k/d over 1.5, dinar over 30k[/QUOTE]
I look what I can do for you ;). I may PM u later today, I need to fix an account that level and ratio first ;)my warrock 20 lvl with m60 retail for you runescape!!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll do it !! for my RuneScape level 93 account. I added ur Xfire
Showing the 5 most recent posts.