Posts by PleaseTrustMe
10 posts total, newest first.
Exalt Multi tool black tilesin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=ilanhhrom;15099822]Anyone knows how to remove these black tiles so I can see and step on lava or any other dangerous tile? It's kinda screwing me in some situations and I get stuck in it sometimes :/
Thanks :)[Buying Minecraft Windows 10 Keyin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Keys.MAXED Divine Pet Account (100/100/XX)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - added //10 chars[X32.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Vicente1902;14591156]tiene error te token ?[/QUOTE]
Getting the same error
Edit: Fixed it, check to make sure the bottom left corner on the start menu is the accurate build number.[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=cheffplayer;14313729]All of my accounts were banned for multiboxing. This is my first ban, so I am wondering if it's ever a permban for multiboxing. I am also wondering if I should contact Deca about it, people ha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.