Posts by KingDomas
4 posts total, newest first.
Can't inject anything into Rust with all injectorsin Rust Discussions & Help - I've tried 4 injectors, with and without manual mapping:
Process Hacker 2,
GH Injector,
Extreme Injector,
VH Injector.
I've tried 2 DLLs, all of which works for my friends. It is for v2252 of rust.
It's a x64. Always t[Release] WarfaceD3D 2-28-16 V1.0in Warface Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Proboard;11426323]
Warface MPGH Public V1.0 Fully Undetected 2/28/2016 Compile
Please press like and show screenshots and or videos of you using this and I will create a custom version for you with your name inHow to USE hackz???in Warface Discussions & Help - I've done this but it says I cannot inject a 32-bit file into a 64-bit file.[HELP] Crashing After Injecting Hackin Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - I am relatively new to hacking in L4D2 and when I inject something into the game, I crash. Can some please help me?Skush v3.83 Public [MPGH Exclusive, External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OfficerX;14282093]
You will have to login with your MPGH account in order to launch the cheat.
Features:
- Weapon Configs
https://i.imgur.com/QDvzpvh.png- Import/Export
https://i.imgur.com/QDvzpvh.pnghttps
Showing the 5 most recent posts.