Posts by Sonastro
3 posts total, newest first.
[X31.7.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Does this not work for people who play on Steam? Whenever I replace my AssembleeGameProxy.swf with the 059.swf and rename the 059.swf, it doesn't seem to work.No one can read my chat messages?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Whenever I talk in chat no one can see this, I have confirmed this with my friends since they cant see it either. I checked my chat settings and it has nothing to do with star requirement either. Whispers and guild chat What debuffs should I have on/off to prevent or reduce DCing?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I've been DCing a lot recently and would like to know the debuffs I should turn on to limit this, or prevent it entirely.
This is for the latest CrazyClient.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.