Posts by itteyoshi
41 posts total, newest first.
Let's be honest herein Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Venom93;6067748]Uh you're forgetting that with the lack of bots, mats prices sky rocket... which leads to players actually farming for gold. It will rebalance itself with the whole population's mentality. EveryoneLet's be honest herein Vindictus Discussions - This whole banning of bots isn't just hurting us, it's hurting legit players. Considering that most enchant scrolls are ridiculously rare cough cough warlords, without botters getting these scrolls, there will be a sharpLoL Bannedin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=jLoo;6040558]
While. And I'm still not angry even though I have to start all over. Weird.[/QUOTE]
Then why make a post...?Why not add on to all the other "I'm banned" threads?XBOT v0.07 [NA|EU] [Customizable ConsoLite Bot] [Mining] [Heavy Warrior Farming]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I love the new Rescue hammer frag farming but... the drop rate is so terrible. QQTalk About Season 2in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=NMAK;6023496]probably released in over 9000 years when i'm not even playing anymore lol[/QUOTE]
Or never, you know I mean 9000 years is a long time...but never is more likely
Showing the 5 most recent posts.