Posts by rsshop
4 posts total, newest first.
eBay asking for supplier invoicein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=MSDN;13767256]How much have you sold and what are you selling currently? I think it happens to everyone eventually. I've sold electronics on my account but not very frequent,[/QUOTE]
Sold about 10k worth of electeBay asking for supplier invoicein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=yomama8888;13762790]i have got the same email and i sent in perfect docs they still rejected them. They are asking you for invoices for 5 different things. Id say that the account is probably dead start over.[/QUOeBay asking for supplier invoicein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Theo.11;13762659]make a new acc and buy feeback or buy a ebay acc with feedback
or make fake recipts[/QUOTE]
Any ideas where to buy fake receipts?eBay asking for supplier invoicein Marketplace Talk - Hey. I got this email from eBay today:
https://i.imgur.com/4G97rI7.jpg
I need someone who can help me with this issue. Account is personal and with 150+ feedbacks.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.