Posts by THS Leon
4 posts total, newest first.
Dark Spirit Orbs bot [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - A fully functional and consistent ' Dark Spirit Orbs ' bot which I am using.
The bot also farms ' Dark Energy ' that can later be used to merge for the orbs.
The suggested class is ' Void Highlord ', if not used plDark Spirit Orbs Bot [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I made an improved bot for Dark Spirit Orbs, releasing in it in a whileHuman Souls bot Grimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - My first post here...
So this is my Human Souls Bot
Requirements:
- you HAVE TO accept the quest "Gathering Power" in shadowvault before starting the bot, otherwise the Human Souls wont drop.
advice:
Grimoire Item Buy Backin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - At first hello and thank you for visiting my thread :)
I am farming for VHL and trying to get these 30 Blood Gems, so for this Tendurrr The Assistant is required :(
Could someone maybe explain to me how this item buyGrimoire 3.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Could i get some help about the item buy back option on grimoire. How does this work, bcs i've been trying everthing to get it to work but with no success /gewd
and T am too dumb to open a new Thread. I am kind of a ne
Showing the 5 most recent posts.