Posts by 12201
18 posts total, newest first.
Private offline servers?in Mabinogi Hacks - [QUOTE=IDONTHAVETIME;10801235]Hello, I'm new to this community and I was wondering if I could get any help/or direction on learning how to make a server I can use offline to play mabinogi and dfo. Since I've entered coll-[I]fLuX ProjectBlackout Hack [07-26-2013]in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - so is this hack fixed or is it just every injector out there not liking me ?[NA|EU] WooTrans.39 - Standalone Trans Botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - game hack detected thats what i gotBaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - ya i never used eagle shot really till rank ABaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=King Kazma;6501029]or just throw 1~5 spears of the goddess at them then wait til they disappear then shoot it to death
oh and doesnt doing that drain your stam like crazy? i mean you cant spam it constantly.[/QUO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.