Posts by kill3r00
25 posts total, newest first.
Any cheats/way to edit challenge progress?in Call of Duty 14 - WWII - As the title states im wondering if there's any safe way to edit challenge progress, more specifically headshots and whether or not it's safe?MW3 ChromatiX 1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Could you please make the blood and foliage different options? Thanks!Class Hack Tool [Unlock KS and more!]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xantoor;5614408]Yeah, but the Damage Perk doesn't work on weapons which can't have this Perk normally.
I tested it, so the Damage Perk on your two weapons are useless.[/QUOTE]
It does work, the M4 takes less sClass Hack Tool [Unlock KS and more!]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2701/jacksmells.png
No, it works fine.Class Hack Tool [Unlock KS and more!]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I got the values etc. I even got the addresses by myself before you posted but thanks anyway :)!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.