Posts by xovius
350 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Public D3D - [4/6/11]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=privatejk1;4272101]What operating system do you run?[/quote]
Win7 64bit
:( all I want is no recoil and nospread, the rest is just a bonus... wish this worked :/MPGH Public D3D - [4/6/11]in WarRock - International Hacks - When I have the hack on my mouse lags by almost a full second :S even when I have none of the options enabled...Guide To Getting WarRock Work On Every PCin WarRock Discussions - Are you saying I could get warrock to work on my Mac or Linux?Has Anyone Won FAMAS Retail For Using 400 G1 Credits?in WarRock Discussions - Ive gotten aw50f , xm8 and all the other little stuff...[Learn]So You want to develop?in General - [quote=Learn ]
Name: Bárður Jökull Bjarkarson (pronounce it or accept me!) :)
Age: 16
Course: Intro to developing C++ (VS2010)
Reason: I have much interest in programming and I believe that I could be a good student. I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.