Posts by altranoob
116 posts total, newest first.
SgtStarr of JMP- Semi auto L96A1 Arctic Wolfin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=rexlake;2520717]sum1 already made this, but without double shot so nice[/quote]
yep i made all the bolt action snipers to semi like a month agoa different crosshairin Combat Arms Mod Request - are you talking about the scope cross hair or the regular + cross hair?Selling CPT5 1.30 KDR 6 Permsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=geoffsee;2611934]I'm not sure if your illiterate or what, but I most defiantly said that I did not want your account earlier in the thread. It was then that you continued to market your own account in my thread. IPerm L9 GPin Combat Arms Discussions - i am so getting it
i say its worth 200k. lets see to buy it daily = 1400 x 365 = 511k
so its worth itFirst perm gp weaponin Combat Arms Discussions - im gonna save up if this comes out.
the only bummer is i got a 30 day ban on my legit account that i never hacked on
im HAPPY, MAD, and SAD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.