Posts by Shape_Snatch
48 posts total, newest first.
S Trainer v3.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - A permanent fix is possible and already tested. The reason I don't want to release a new version of S Trainer immediately is because the developer of the game is implementing new anti-cheat functions right now. It's likeS Trainer v3.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - The developers of the game have created new anti-cheat functions. As far as I'm aware the developers have been doing this since July 16 and have successfully (for the time being) broken the DA feature. It's a relatively Cheater Marked Accountsin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hadz Gage - What are you looking to do? Do you want the cheater mark removed on one of your characters? If there's enough interest I can look into finding a way to remove the cheater mark from your character.S Trainer v3.0in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hi guys, I'm thinking of updating the trainer, what would you guys like to see?
I'm thinking of adding some more classes to the class loader, such as:
- Reforged calendar classes
- Atealean classes (both base and coEpoch [Updated for 2022]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I've updated the swf such that extra bag slots will be added when you add the epoch artifacts. This swf will load the latest version of the epoch class, as well as, all 5 epoch artifacts. The swf will load the following
Showing the 5 most recent posts.