Posts by wreakless
7 posts total, newest first.
CC #X28.0.3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can't hit the stone, wooden, or iron golems and I can't hit the sprite that the sprite god drops.[X28.0.2] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm on the steam version, and I use realm replacer to get clients on that platform. It has worked for all of your past clients, but this time, when I add the client to the platform, it loads in and all, but when I click CC #X28.0.2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm on the steam version, and I use realm replacer to get clients on that platform. It has worked for all of your past clients, but this time, when I add the client to the platform, it loads in and all, but when I click[X28.0.2] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Won't let me attack or hit other minions or monsters in the realm or the dungeon, how do I fix this. I also can't hit destructible blocks and I can't attack the minions.X27.0.1 CrazyClient - Hotfix for Double Thessal Eventin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Darao;13789823]The steam patcher replaces steam's rotmg with the client of your choice. If it worked then you can now open RotMG through steam and you will be playing on the client you gave it.[/QUOTE]
The pet
Showing the 5 most recent posts.