Posts by Girithian
6 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm a long term user of this website, I have always been a fan of these hacks, my problem is I am running on windows 7 64-bit and I use perx, but these hacks crash my game before I get into the game to play, how do I solFlameswor10 Menu [v2.5]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - it say I cant view the page of the file :/ sorry ha been quite some time sinceI played C.A :/Sorry it's been a while...in Combat Arms Help - Since I used this site or played C.A are any hacks working right now at all? I could not find a hack thread in here... I would appreciate the help on finding some pub. hacks that work to get me back on my feet with it thHacks...in Combat Arms Help - I appreciate that link got any injectors... and when I tried to download the .rar file it said I didnt have permission to do it... whats that mean?Hacks...in Combat Arms Help - okay I know this may be against forums rules if so I am sorry but I am an idiot and I really need help...it's been a good 3 or 4 months since I used any type of hacks, I prefer pub because I only use cham and no spread
Showing the 5 most recent posts.