Posts by jamiets89
322 posts total, newest first.
Buying RuneScape Membership for 5m gp.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello guys,
Title says it all. Basically will give 5m to whoever gives me paypal/runescape membership card with enough for 1month membership. I also have a friend who is looking for membership too, so this could be 10SICK ASS JUMP SHOT :Din Crossfire Video Sharing - Can I just say you guys sound like real nerds lol. Also you need to stop jizzing every time you get a kill /mmzBaby come back....in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Swiftdude;5651845]no one loves me =[[/QUOTE]
I love you Swiftdude <3even GM's hack? xD...in CrossFire Discussions - I highly doubt GM's hack, they would certainly be demoted. Possibly a chargeback or glitching or something? I don't know, anything but hacking though, be realistic for a moment.[CF]Im a ninja?in Crossfire Video Sharing - All I'll say is, learn to snipe, bad bad bad. Hard scoping is just fail. L2P! Also, I'm not saying I'm a good editor, but that editing sucks. Just saying... /mmz
Showing the 5 most recent posts.