Posts by iamnotnew
49 posts total, newest first.
3 Steam Accounts for 10 bucks, or offer itemin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a CA-NA 1st LT 3rd account with a perm which is worth about 20-40 dollars.[CA] Selling 1LT 3rd - BEST OFFERin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=lolzo2;4501449]I offer 10 dollars.[/quote]
20 and it's a deal. Right now.
And you need a middle man. By middle man I mean a trusted person (i.e mpgh staff) to make sure we both get what we want.[CA] Selling 1LT 3rd - BEST OFFERin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Let me go on my computer with CA ill upload the ss in a few minutes
http://imageshack.us/f/12/combatarms65w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/f/12/combatarms65w.jpg/
HERE'S MY SCREENSHOT^
AND BY THE WAY, THE ACCOUNT COMES WITExile's Hack Loaderin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - I keep crashing and it tells be about a bug? Help. Win7 x64[CA] Selling 1LT 3rd - BEST OFFERin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - 1lt 3rd account with a 1.30 kill death ratio.
1 perm: SG550 Camo
MP5 for more than 600 days
Middle man required to purchase
Deal will be made through paypal
PM me or post below!
P.S need to sell ASAP! Offer m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.