Posts by Opravdu
70 posts total, newest first.
Opravdu's Mw2 Trainer (unlocks, perks, accolades)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=Mudka;1731081]there are like 5 and more that kind of hax working so stop makin this kinda of hax
and focus on making some aimbot and esp(although there are 2 working esp's hax)[/quote]
Leave.
Aimbots and Opravdu's Mw2 Trainer (unlocks, perks, accolades)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=Blubb1337;1717132]Link has been removed due to keyloggers being uploaded.[/quote]
So am I still allowed to upload link to my new trainer when it's done?What is the best In-Game Recorder?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=Pixipixel_;1723390]Fraps full version is the best[/quote]
It makes me lagg when I record, and the file sizes are over 9000.
WeGame records at the same quality, the file sizes are less than 9000 and I don't Excuse me, how?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=diedke;1721105]its console. You've noclip when your spectating so i guess thats how they made it.[/quote]
You do? Oh ok, that explains it. :pExcuse me, how?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I saw a montage by Optic Nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmo3uPYxJQU
How was the noclip/3rd person scenes made?
Anyone?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.