Posts by jon6doe9
10 posts total, newest first.
Fire God Team v1.3 Menuin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - TopBlast i just don't understand mann.. you are too damm good for this site,your are awesome dude. ridiculously fast job. great work. what happened with no recoil? couldn't code it this time huh. i hate nexon. either wayMaintenence til 7am pdt. this means hacks patched most likelyin Combat Arms Discussions - i got booted off the server randomly and maintenece started happening,and now it shows its gna last til 7am pdt,so guys be ready to lose that cool new no recoil hack and most if not all other. sry guys,thanks me if im tF.Y.I Random midnight maintenece.injector isn't working either.in Combat Arms Discussions - My friend started to tell me while he was running his same as me windows 32 bit with the new longevity no recoil hack the v1.07 amazing that it's out. idk the injector he was using but he signed off a couple hours early mpgh new public injector by kickthehackerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I can't wait for this. Finally a good injector and it's MPGH!!! NJPATCHED HACKS AND INJECTORSin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for at least putting my name out there.I already posted this here though I believe,good job though keep it up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.