Posts by ACSTse
15 posts total, newest first.
Do you like rick and morty ?in General - I watched the first few episodes a long time ago, but stopped watching because life. One of these days I'll get back into it. I think it's pretty good from what I've seen.How to block/remove Spotify Adsin Exploits - I use Spotify quite a bit, this will be helpful. Thank you.Thinking To Going Back To Windows 7in General - I only used Windows 7 for a short time, but I loved it. Windows 10 is just meh.I still have an iPhone 5s.in Flaming & Rage - I have one, it works fine. I don't see the need to upgrade until Apple starts slowing it down.you need to watch these moviesin Entertainment - I've been meaning to watch Wolf of Wall Street for quite some time, seems like the type of movie to interest me. I'll go have a look now.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.