Posts by hapbonet
8 posts total, newest first.
How do I fix my apple earpod's sound?in General - this is almost 100% a PC bluetooth problem, airpods dont do that shit, especially 2 in a row. Airpods connect by connecting through one pod only, and that pod transmit the data to the other side, so just try to fiddle arHP z32 4K Monitor stand???in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=MistahChuot;13827744]nvm wrong one
- - - Updated - - -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Swiveling-Rotating-Monitor-Stand-777389-001-777162-701-for-Z32x-32/223074523264?epid=5013427480&hash=item33f0471880%3Ag%3AKAsASamsung Method [100%]in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Dama2;13824986]A: I don't even do Samsung refunds
B: My fee is 25%
C: I wasn't sales trashing, I was reporting a post that violated MPGH's rules
D: Good luck with your empty box dispute hahaha[/QUOTE]
All 6 Nvidia and Samsung EBookin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=MistahChuot;13826198]pretty good.[/QUOTE]
mhm anyone can do empty box paypal dispute.Samsung Method [100%]in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Hanshot1st;13825378]This ain't it, chief. This is why so many of ya'll failed MS last year.
Reporting a competitor for receiving an amazon vouch. Said competitor then tried to hide Amazon vouch. The reason for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.