Posts by HereForMoney
21 posts total, newest first.
Closed thread without any reason and warningsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Lily;13870009]I had left the reason on your thread when i closed it. If you look on your thread at the last page you will see that i left a reason. Your thread will be re-opened shortly after i have one of the uppClosed thread without any reason and warningsin Staff Disputes - Now it’s gonna take forever? My service is interrupted..Can you do your thing and work on this? Lily
There is some people who want to vouch for me aswellClosed thread without any reason and warningsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Snake;13867065]
I'll have you know the staff took action against you for other reasons. Once they've confirmed what I've posted, you're going to be far worse off.[/QUOTE]
I know why I got banned, it was because IClosed thread without any reason and warningsin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Snake;13866914]Igrafiti, easyrefunds, aurirefunds
Whatever you like to be called
I’ll do all I can to make sure you stay banned and get banned on this one too.
Do you think we’re retarded?[/QUOTE]
YClosed thread without any reason and warningsin Staff Disputes - Hello MPGH. So first of all, I wasn't warned about any investigations. Suddenly I check my account and it is banned for 24 hours. Okay I was fine with that. When 24 hour passed I log back to my account and see my thread
Showing the 5 most recent posts.