Posts by Assumex
58 posts total, newest first.
Why do people have an ability to make secondary account?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Jackyy;13905230]If you read correctly I did not use my alt to "loop pass" the cs.
I only wanted to use my alt until the 23rd september then get back on my main.[/QUOTE]
Do you seriously think that someone wWhy do people have an ability to make secondary account?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Jackyy;13904869]https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1395013&p=13894322#post13894322
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1392105&p=13867438#post13867438
Do you want me to hold your hands to look fWhy do people have an ability to make secondary account?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Jackyy;13904381]I know I am technically ban evading but the reason why I have been using my alt was solely because my bias aka Lee Mijoo's birthday was coming the 23rd September. i literally told Sander like 20 tiSky pe is banned, and IM sucks. No ones responds on IM.in General - You wouldn't be banned for no reason, you mentioned that IM sucks which is fine, but this is why you don't really wanna use phonestill any fans around?in General - Not crazy per se, but liked the other movies, so definitely bumped.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.