Posts by iamSTEVE
33 posts total, newest first.
My Hacksin Combat Arms Discussions - I think some thigns that would be nice are:
-No vUP/Down, totally useless and it's annoying as fuck.
-No recoil/sway
-Fix nofog (yours randomly turns off after it is activated right now)
-Add player glow, I liked it [Release] Ump to Ump45in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Would be easier if you just edited the acog scope to a itech then you would have a UMP45 if you buy the scope (without the damage increase of course)Can i call this no scope?in Combat Arms Glitches - You added a messed up scope mod and the scope became blank.[RELEASE-FSP] L96A1 into M23 (Requested by WPS)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - YOU MADE THE EXACT SAME FUCKING SKIN DUMBASS! We're not stupid, you don't accidentally make the exact same skin ;-;
And by the way it does not change accuracy, I've tried this before.[RELEASE-FSP] L96A1 into M23 (Requested by WPS)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Don't thank him, this noob leeched it from someone else and said it was his own. How do I know? He used the exact same skin, and it's not the default M24 skin or any of its variants.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.