Posts by Shatts
4 posts total, newest first.
[X31.0.0] 059 client - S P O O K Y H A L L O W E E N E D I T I O Nin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MrSurffer;14004300]Btw, bet it won't take longer this time, probably just some minor additions, new version should be around anytime now.[/QUOTE]
Problem is - This thread 13 hours old, but approved only hour ag[X30.0.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can't find projectile noclip. That was deleted?K Relay Unlimitedin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can I run k-relay with CC?[X28.0.4] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Austen_Dayton;13870266]Does the 059 client have anything debuffing inside the Void... I ran over the purple lava and got dc'ed.
[/QUOTE]
It's common thing, deca have to fix that, it has nothing to do with hacked
Showing the 4 most recent posts.