Posts by AlixZunder
22 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO WHin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - gerassss simple glow esp should do the trick, just remember to come back and get the latest version! Heres the link to the current version https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1424201trinity public | v1.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Really enjoying the cheat, I think It would be cool if you added a skin changer for all weapons and a hitmarker sound would be awesome! (if you can :D) /huuSimple Glow ESP [12/21/2018]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Heyo! I was just wondering if you would ever add different colors to this? Not needed but I think it would be a cool misc featureCSGO INJECTOR 19/12/2018in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=gerassss;14115724]Currently undetected: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876370960/[/QUOTE]
Thank you for testing it, I will try it again /gewdCSGO INJECTOR 19/12/2018in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=gerassss;14115232]what cheat?[/QUOTE]
I was using trinity v1.1, came out today so I'm not sure why
Showing the 5 most recent posts.