Posts by damaunban
11 posts total, newest first.
Are Refunding Services Illegal?in General - [QUOTE=Xolodex;14295721]Maybe it's just that the ones who fuck up and get caught don't come back and post about it or if there's a chance they'd get caught they lay low so not to incriminate themselves on a public forum,Nvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Tae;13842960]Take it how you want
Dave I already told staff what I know even @Raple has to return his shit smh @Dama[/QUOTE]
I am doing Raples order and everything is fine with it.
I don't know what you are Nvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Tae;13842803]I had a few of her clients submit private scam tips. go ask staff now. stop @'ing me, I told Dave too, he knows what's going on[/QUOTE]
You're not lying... And in the same post you pretty much claim Nvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Tae;13842690]Yo your grammar is weak asf. no. Dama is crying about me "scaring the people" LOL IT's THE TRUTH. DAMA BOXES, I SENT @Dave84311 proof that he does lmao. don't @ me you fucking nobody. My first post onNvidia Situationin Marketplace Talk - 20 hours until I am unbanned on my main account. Don't really understand the point of this thread, only thing I see is Tae acting like he knows more than me.
Either way, if anything is wrong with an order you did with me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.