Posts by House
2,990 posts total, newest first.
MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hitokiri~;10649001]
You should really update this to newer CoD's.
Maybe also add a tool to create textures on-the-fly that the user specifies.[/QUOTE]
It is not so easy with newer C0D's, Activision changed the wMW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CodeBr3ker;10354842]Works great, thanks! But if I wanna install other textures than the ones I already have, can I just choose the new textures in the program and click install again? Please qoute back asap![/QUOTHow much did you donate so far?in General - MPGH woudn't need donations if it had any serious monetizing strategy.MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=shqiptaritaqm;9692776]someone pls // answer me abiout my problem // i try to instal and it says: "textures have been installed successfully! Please chek VAC status on official relase thread occasionally"
ive MW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sgt. Doom;9685985]Is this VAC undetected for 1.9.***, because I am a bit hesitant to use it because the video is outdated. I will only accept replies by official forum mods and admins. Because I don't want to be l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.