Posts by nvidia1232
62 posts total, newest first.
[NA/EUW/EUNE] CHEAP RP GIFTING SERVICE | ACCOUNTS WITH RP | Most Secure Servicein League of Legends Marketplace - can you do valorant pointsRIP Costcoin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=taphere;15008294]I'm with you. I do not see a way technically this could fly. Not possible at all to charge the credit card (because it is closed) and they cannot charge my bank account because I never agreed to t💖Azerila Store💖Legit Accounts.💖Streaming.💖Sports.💖TV.💖Porn.💖Educational .💖Gamein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - recc this guy /2shortCostco Mass Rebilling- There is going to be a mass exit scam of refunders very soon.in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Wyo;14999431]
Show proof thanks or i'll report your post[/QUOTE]
Edited, since you wanted that. Love it.Costco Mass Rebilling- There is going to be a mass exit scam of refunders very soon.in Marketplace Talk - Some reports in various group chats state that Costco Canada is getting rebilled as well.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.