Posts by Public Void
3 posts total, newest first.
Guide on multi-clienting [no 3rd party software] [old/new login compatible]in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AECX;14577389]
Simple guide on multi-clienting
Introduction
The client "protects" us from opening multiple instances by simply placing a "lockfile" inside the work directory.
We can easily trick the client Patch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=progladio;14463893]and instead I tell you that he cares about it is like !, if it wouldn't have mattered to him of a zoom, they didn't ban the old program of zoom .... on this I am more than sure, they are very riPatch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=progladio;14459883]to these your specific questions, who should have created the program should answer to you ..... but I don't think that they are free domain information .... you must care that until now it is n
Showing the 3 most recent posts.