Posts by OblixIsBack
7 posts total, newest first.
False Banin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Smoke;13854665]@ @Pharaoh222
Your ban was a result of your other account "oblix" (don't even deny it there's over 5+ IP's that you share with him) as well as selling practically the same thing on this account wiBan Appeal/False Banin Staff Disputes - 12 hours and no reply.
Lily As it is my first offence, is there anything I can do to lift the ban before the specified date? I have an active thread and I was never but nice to other users. :)Ban Appeal/False Banin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Lily;13853449]I will let smoke post on this matter since he was the one who banned you. There was a private scam report tip open on you as well that you cannot view. You can't actually view your own accounts and iFalse Banin Staff Disputes - We use completely different computers and internet connections. I can't seem to figure how was that detected as "matching IP".Ban Appeal/False Banin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Lily;13853349]It means you had multiple accounts that were created to vouch or bump your own service... IP checked the account that was given in the reason and sure it matches your posting ip along with other acco
Showing the 5 most recent posts.