Posts by antho987
6 posts total, newest first.
Two AMAZING Steam Accounts for sale.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, Im selling the following two steam accounts.
First Account:
VAC Banned from CoD MW2 Multiplayer (you cant play CoD MW2 Mult. But All other games work)
http://i53.tinypic.com/wul4ky.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/2uejtCSS Multihack V.2in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I was hoping for an aimbot. /rageMw2 Keybinder V1.3 (v1.0.184)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - will it still work if im using another hack at the same time ?Cheat Detected???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=dostogg;1728149]Have you used a disabler with console?[/quote]
You can still get banned while using a vac disablerI GOT BANNED Pl0Xin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I was using Vac chaos and I still got banned how do you explain that
Showing the 5 most recent posts.