Posts by jmr
4 posts total, newest first.
059 Client | Ignore Debuffsin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Which debuffs are safe to ignore? I usually only keep the client-sided debuffs deactivated, but which server sided debuffs can be ignored without risk of DC?Is there a way to tell which pot in the pot rooms is the flame?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - the item id is 45240. use /pa 45240 for auto aim priority, or use /ig to ignore the other pots so u only target the right one059 Client | Ignore most enemiesin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there an easy way to have auto aim only target some enemies, and ignore others? Essentially what I want to achieve is having auto-aim only shoot at a select few enemies (event quests, end-game bosses, etc) while shots[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard releasein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hi, I have been using the Only Aim at Excepted option under Auto, but is there a way to easily ignore any mobs not on the exception list? I want auto aim to only hit a select few mobs that I have been adding to the excep
Showing the 4 most recent posts.